Thank you for your interest in applying to be a volunteer with Al-Mushkah CIC.
We wish to assure you of our appreciation of you volunteering with us and will do the best we can to make your volunteer experience a positive, enjoyable and rewarding one.
We, Al-Mushkah CIC, will;
- Provide thorough induction and will conduct any training required to enable you to meet the responsibilities of your volunteering role.
- Respect your skills and individual wishes and do our very best to meet them. We endeavour to promote and support personal development whilst volunteering with our organisation.
- Reimburse your out of pocket travel expenses
- Consult with you and keep you informed of possible changes and major decision making.
In return, we expect you to:
- Work reliably to the best of your ability and to give as much warning as possible whenever you cannot work when expected.
- Follow Al-Mushkah CIC ’s rules, policies and procedures and represent Al-Mushkah CIC accurately and positively.
- Maintain the confidential information of the organisation and its respective client base.
- Be non-judgemental and open minded at all times.
Apply to Volunteer
Al-Mushkah is an equal opportunities employer. If you need any special arrangements to be in place should you be called for interview, please let us know when you apply so that we can organise this.